Calling area makers of all ages! Come be an exhibitor at this year’s 8th annual Ann Arbor Mini Maker faire! The application form is now live…
Notification of acceptance is on a rolling basis. It is free to exhibit!
What we are looking for
- Robotics, CNC, computing
- Green Tech (energy production/monitoring, electric vehicles, etc)
- DIY Science
- Performative Technologies and Arts including music and visual arts
- Participatory activities (e.g., participatory activities such as silk screening or learn to solder, “Make and Takes”, hand tools, skill sharing)
- Student projects
- STEM & STEAM projects
- Unusual tools, machines, techniques
- Whimsical technical creations
- Fixing and/or taking things apart
Visitors want to learn something, so just as important as your exhibit will be your presence, explaining how you did what you did.
See Maker section for further information and application link.