CALLING AREA MAKERS OF ALL AGES! You can now apply to be a part of the 2015 Ann Arbor Mini Maker faire!
We are looking for:
- Robotics, CNC
- Green Tech (energy production/monitoring, electric vehicles, etc)
- DIY Science
- Participatory activities (e.g., participatory activities such as silk screening or learn to solder, “Make and Takes”, hand tools, skill sharing)
- *Student projects
- FIRST robotics teams
- STEAM & STEM projects
- Unusual tools, machines, techniques
- Performative technologies and music
- Fine art technologies/installations
- Whimsical technical creations
*Youth makers from elementary school age on up to high school, including home and public school groups.
New to this year’s faire is a separate ‘DEMO’ area featuring 1-time only demonstrations that are 10-minutes or less. Demonstrations that KAPOW! BANG! THROW SPARKS or CONFETTI! WHISTLE! Or just make sense that the demo would only happen 1-time during the faire. You do not need to have an exhibitor booth in order to participate in the DEMO section. But you still must fill out the Call for Makers form so that we can coordinate everyone. If you decide to do both an exhibitor booth and something in the DEMO section, your 1-time only demonstration should be different than what you display in your exhibitor booth.
Just click on the “Makers” tab at the top of this page, or go to the Makers page for more information.